Journey Uniforms & Dress Code
|Journey uniforms can be purchased as:|
- Uniform tops consist of navy and gold polo shirts, as well as a white cotton dress shirt.
- All bottoms must be uniform style as shown on the Campus Club order form in navy or khaki.
- Girl bottoms may include pants, shorts, capris, skirts, jumpers.
- Boy bottoms may include shorts and pants.
- All students should have at least one set of each color, including the white cotton dress shirt for special occasions.
- Stained or torn uniforms are not allowed.
- During the cooler months only Journey jackets are to be worn.
- Only closed toed shoes.
- Dress Uniform: All students must have a dress uniform for special occasions. The boys’ dress uniform consists of navy pants, a belt, and the white Journey button up with a blue Journey tie, black or blue socks, and black dress shoes (not tennis shoes). The Girls’ dress uniform consists of a navy skirt, the white Journey button up shirt with a blue Journey tie, plain blue, black, or white knee length socks or tights, and black flat dress shoes (not tennis shoes).
|Students appearance is expected to be conservative, neat and respectful. Unacceptable dress include, but are not limited to:|
- Uniform bottoms that are too short or cut off.
- Piercings other than girls’ ears
- Hair in the eyes
- Colored or distracting hairstyles
- Boy’s hair below the neckline
To order uniforms call Campus Club at (702) 360-0555, Journey School Code: 1027. Online orders visit: https://www.campusclubuniforms.com/